Sound's cover...

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
      Is someone has broken this newspaper Catdeli? It seems that I saw a
      little rip on the side??? It must be something to get mad when
      someone makes such a thing to a "collectible" like that, no?

      Tange :(
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine" <feedback2003@h...>
        wrote:
        > Is someone has broken this newspaper Catdeli? It seems that I saw a
        > little rip on the side??? It must be something to get mad when
        > someone makes such a thing to a "collectible" like that, no?
        >
        > Tange :(

        Yes, Tange, the cover got a nice long rip in it! Maybe I should have
        put it under a frame before I showed it to people? A big AnViL fan
        came here and was looking at this pic and wanted to see more inside.
        They tried to turn the page and before i could jump, it went "ri-i-i-
        i-i-i-p!!!" in their hands! 8^O..I smiled and said, "Never mind it. I
        have Scotch tape." So now it is as good as new(almost)...ha! From now
        on I will take a hint from Tony and buy 2 of everything...and hide
        one!

        What the heck!
        catdeli