Re: [Academy of Anvil] Welcome me ! And Hail to ANVIL members !!! Photo add.

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 8:08 PM
      Hi Laurent,

      Still in the collector's meetings? Great poster, thanks. There's a lot of
      Anvil's stuff in Europe, it's incredible. Anvil got 11 songs written for the
      next CD, that (I hope) will satisfy your music taste. French got the
      critical side very developed, I had a part of that in my genes...Lips keeps
      his secrets now...He becomes mysterious with age, yunno. But we respect
      that...we just wait the new CD to criticize more. He can claims that he's
      over that...but i know he just hates it! LOL.

      Say hi to all the French Connection!

      √Člaine :)

      http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/