Welcome me ! And Hail to ANVIL members !!! Photo add.

  • loudnessfr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      Hello Elaine and other members !

      I am back with you in this group.

      I have the new ANVIL release but about this stuff is not the awaited
      back that I have waiting.

      Not a bad release but... Not the best release too !

      But I am into ANVIL stuff !

      I have sent in this group a photo about the '84 festival with
      headliner WHITESNAKE. ANVIL (the old great times ???) and TWISTED
      SISTER are guests.

      The photo is taken in the store on the net when I have buying this
      stuff. I can't scaning this big picture because I have no photo-
      material.

      I hope you understand my english (don't forget, I'm french :-(

      LONG LIVE REAL METAL !
      LONG LIVE ANVIL METAL !