"Future is now!"

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
      I appreciated some tunes on SoS, I like them a lot. But, I heard them
      so many times in the bars (they played those songs around 2 or 3
      years in the bars before to record), that I didn't have any surprise
      when they released it. I can't pretend that Anvil at the time, was
      the most "unified" band around. It's not SoS that made me unsatisfied
      (at the moment), it's this bad period of time for Anvil.

      After that with PfP, well it's not my fault if I don't like Speed
      Metal. Lips was singing agressive...I dunno. Worth the Weight, I
      loved the sound! But it was so different from the real Anvil...for
      me.

      Is the Future NOW? I think so. I think the four guys are going great
      and I'm happy that I'm going to have a surprise for the next album.
      Yup, FUTURE IS NOW.....it was not in 1987.

      I change my topic (sorry): who use Explorer 6 here, and who use
      Netscape 7.1? I had crap with Explorer 6, you don't know how! I've
      installed all the jeez patches, and it made me bug one time on two. I
      decided to download Netscape and I was astonished of the speed I
      could get! How "easy" it was to use! I have ADSL, but now: it's more
      than fast! I can't take a sip of coffee between two pages! They offer
      two mail accounts: one for your provider, and one tatata.netscape.net
      (in the same box)and a password reminder that belongs to the
      browswer.Bye Bye Explorer! Yahoo works with Windows.....and
      this "holy" Windows doesn't recognize my ID or password. I have to
      wait to get mail on Yahoo Messenger to have access to my mail
      (Viarge!). I edited my membership and changed my email for this
      group.Woooooooof!

      Tange :)