Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: ENFER Magazine - 20 years!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2003
      It's was just a funny pic after all...You have it Tony? It caused a big arguement between this boyfriend and I this pic at this moment of my life. Lips was my idol, my fave guitarist! It was normal that I put a pics like that in my closet's door...He took it away! I took him away too!! :*(

      Lips is still my fave, but now I have your site to check the show's pics and the archives. Would be cool to arrange this pic showing Anvil's logo on it, and to use it for the Academy's official logo ;-)

      tange :)

      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      I'll scan it for you. Actually there are several from that series of
      pics. I have a Kerrang mag that has a full page colour pic him
      standing naked in a shower wiht his V.

      > It would be so fine of your part Guillaume...If you find a pic of
      LIPS nood with only his FlyingV on him, please post it. It's such
      a...wonderful FlyingV!! @_@ It's a black and white pic. I had it, and
      I've been obliged to take it away from my closet's door, cos my
      boyfriend (21 years ago) was jealous about it. It was just a guitar
      after all!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT