80s French HM mags

  • glabrek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hi guys,

      I uploaded in the Files section a bunch of covers from French 80s
      metal magazines. It's always cool to see which bands made the front
      pages back then. Too bad, I did not find any Anvil pics so far...

      If you need more, I have some others I could scan too.

      Guillaume
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2003
        Yes, thanks for these covers. I didn't get many issues of Enfer and I
        never saw Metal Attack down here in the shops of NY although I used
        to buy Kerrang! & Metal Forces religiously along with the occasional
        Metal Hammer.
        catdeli