ENFER Magazine - 20 years!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2003
      On the French Metal "Connection", they celebrate the 20th anniversary of the ENFER MAGAZINE. I received the resume of #3 (May 1983). It's too bad I can't show the cover's pic and Lita's pic.....I'll put them in the files. Lita looks great! It goes like that (there's some French in it).

      As promised, which had things, Sweden Rock Festival delayed a little me, but veiled the ENFER n�3 June. The cover devoted KROKUS. In this May 1983, a m�ga festival had taken place in Bruges, ENFER in profited to devote articles to the groups present the Belgians:

      les belges ACID, CROSSFIRE, OSTROGOTH, KILLER,

      les anglais Gary MOORE, URIAH HEEP

      les n�erlandais GOLDEN EARRING

      les espagnols BARON ROJO

      les canadiens ANVIL

      les allemands VIVA

      en dehors de ce festival des articles sur

      HADES, RUSH, KROKUS, Ronnie James DIO et sur les fran�ais de VULCAIN, SATAN JOKERS et KLAXON.

      Les bootlegs de VAN HALEN

      NEWS :

      Nouveau guitariste chez TANK, Mick TUCKER

      Ian GILLAN quitte BLACK SABBATH

      Dee O'MALLEY remplace Tracey LAMB au sein de ROCK GODDESS

      KROKUS, Rod STEWART et POLICE s'affrontent au foot

      Ken HENSLEY sur le prochain AXE

      Phil RUDD quitte ACDC

      DESDEMONA en studio

      CENTURY nouveau 45t

      VULCAIN enregistre 2 titres pour une compilation Ebony

      H BOMB enregiste un six titres pour Rave On Record

      DEMON EYES en studio

      FISC sort un albun sur EMI

      CHARTER et TETRYL atomisent la r�gion nantaise

      Les chroniques :

      ACID S/T

      QUEENSRYCHE S/T

      DIO Holy Diver

      VARDIS The Lion Share

      SEISMES S/T

      KROKUS Headhunter

      URIAH HEEP Head First

      MAGNUM The Eleventh Hour !

      EXCITER Heavy Metal Maniac

      HANOI ROCKS Back To Mystery City

      Lita FORD Out For Blood

      EUROPE S/T

      BOW WOW Warning From Stardust

      HOLOCAUST Live

      MOTORHEAD Another Perfect Day

      HELLANBACH New hear This

      METAL WARRIORS ( High Level, Sinner, Sortil�ge, Wish, Lyadrive, Random Black, Flyte, TNT, Vortex, Omega, Breeze)

      SOLIDARNOSC Rock For Poland (Lazer, Thrust)WARLORD Deliver Us

      QUARTZ Against All Odds

      tange

    • glabrek
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2003
        Enfer Mag just ruled back then (as did also Metal Attack, another
        French mag). If anyone is interested, I have lots of issues of
        Enfer. I could scan some covers or articles (maybe I should check
        out to find some Anvil stuff in these mags...).

        Guillaume

        > On the French Metal "Connection", they celebrate the 20th
        anniversary of the ENFER MAGAZINE. I received the resume of #3 (May
        1983). It's too bad I can't show the cover's pic and Lita's
        pic.....I'll put them in the files. Lita looks great! It goes like
        that (there's some French in it).

        > As promised, which had things, Sweden Rock Festival delayed a
        little me, but veiled the ENFER n°3 June. The cover devoted KROKUS.
        In this May 1983, a méga festival had taken place in Bruges, ENFER in

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2003
          It would be so fine of your part Guillaume...If you find a pic of LIPS nood with only his FlyingV on him, please post it. It's such a...wonderful FlyingV!! @_@ It's a black and white pic. I had it, and I've been obliged to take it away from my closet's door, cos my boyfriend (21 years ago) was jealous about it. It was just a guitar after all!

          You can create a folder in picture and call it "French magazines" or whatever you want.. Scan them all!

          tange :)

          _____

          > tange

          > tangelaine2000@y...

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2003
            I'll scan it for you. Actually there are several from that series of
            pics. I have a Kerrang mag that has a full page colour pic him
            standing naked in a shower wiht his V.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2003
              It's was just a funny pic after all...You have it Tony? It caused a big arguement between this boyfriend and I this pic at this moment of my life. Lips was my idol, my fave guitarist! It was normal that I put a pics like that in my closet's door...He took it away! I took him away too!! :*(

              Lips is still my fave, but now I have your site to check the show's pics and the archives. Would be cool to arrange this pic showing Anvil's logo on it, and to use it for the Academy's official logo ;-)

              tange :)