Sneaky Dee's

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2003
      I don't think I'll be eating Mexican food for a while. As for the gig
      it was good fun and it seemed that everyone there enjoyed the show.
      We played the same set as in Quebec. We did reherse Motormount but
      when it came time to play it I asked what the people wanted to hear,
      Winged Assassins or Motormount and they overwhelmingly wanted Winged.
      The openning bands were Goathorn and of course Nitemare, who put the
      gig together. Ron Dane is a great guy , who has been very helpful to
      Anvil and his new version of Nitemare is even more vicious than the
      last. They replaced their singer and seem to come across more angry.
      We have been working very hard on the new stuff, we now have 11
      songs , however I decided this time to not say much as my opinions
      and tastes will come out when everyone finally hears it. As usual it
      is more Anvil with new ideas and feels we have and haven't used
      before, what else could it be ? Certainly not an answer to
      Metallica's new cd or Limp Bisquet.