Good gig tomorrow night Anvil!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      I know I'm early, but I'm going to work today until 9 pm and tomorrow I'll do 9 1/2 am to 9 pm , so......Have a great time, I know that the last time you went there you had a lot of fun and that the place was packed. I guess that a Friday night, it will be the same. Let's go Anvil, shake the nachos!

      Tange :^*