Re: [Academy of Anvil] Australian Metal....

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
      A boy, I forgot dood..."Loyal to your girlfriend so far so good". I don't know how to understand this sentence, it's over my knowlegde in English. Anvil with the kangooroos and Crocodile Dundee? If you say so....

      Happy St Jean Baptiste to Guillaume and Slug! For once that we have a sunny day for this celebration!!!

      Did you know Wipy that they chose St John the baptist as our "Saint Hero" to celebrate our National Day here? He died his head cut because of a .... dancer. Beware! Stay healthy you too.

      Tange :)

      wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Anvil should play Australia in the future. By the way the band
      Destroyer 666 from Australia are huge Razor fans. Did everyone too
      here Dave Carlo is going blind and Daves Bro Adam M Bro is back in
      Razor. Anvil and Lips,Tange stay healthy. Oh and its a boy Tange over
      4 months old. Strippers I only go when friends are in town to show
      them fun but I only get drunk at thse clubs I try to be loyal to my
      girl so far so good. Yeh again my kid rules. Yeh Anvil should also
      play North up in an Indian Reservation to Native American Metalheads.

    • slugguit
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
        Thanks Elaine, much appreciated!

        C'est à ton tour... :)

        Jerry

        > Happy St Jean Baptiste to Guillaume and Slug! For once that we have
        a sunny day for this celebration!!!

        > Did you know Wipy that they chose St John the baptist as our "Saint
        Hero" to celebrate our National Day here? He died his head cut
        because of a .... dancer. Beware! Stay healthy you too.
      • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
          OWWW I just set up my friends with Dancers and look not touch Oh On
          Aussie Metal Hobbs Angel of Death is still around and kicking...---

          <tangelaine2000@y...>