Re: [Academy of Anvil] Anvil Latin american Sales...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2003
      Yunno, years ago I started to complain and ask Anvil in my own town...it was looking a bit exagerated at the time...But, finally they came in Montreal first and in Quebec City after. I'm sure Anvil would like to play in South America, most in February...Canadian winters are something!

      I will look if I can read the "spanish" or "portuguese" sites to check the sales, but I can't be sure of what I read. Look, if Spit is alternative music take it this way: Anvil will just show what is a real show. :)

      I can't be objective about it...I like all live musics. There's a kind of mood, energy that comes from a live show that can't be reproduced recorded. I went once to a classical concert at Le Petit Champlain, and I enjoyed. What I don't like is to pay a very expensive ticket for a rock show and to be disapointed.....by the performance or the sound...and it could be the heaviest metal band in all our galaxy, I don't mind: I hate that.

      Tange :^)

      wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Hey Tange or someone look in to that again. Look in to where Anvil is
      selling the best in Latin America. I would say in Mexico and
      Brazil... Hmmm maybe Argentina last. Worst parts in Latin America
      HHHMMM Probably the Dominican Repubilc,Cuba and Peru.. Sorry Lips on
      Peru. I know in Puerto Rico there are a few diehrad Oldschool Anvil
      fans. So Lips When will you guys play Brazil???? Hey once again Hirax
      tour in South America soon www.hirax.org and www.blackdevilrecords.com