He's a woman she's a man

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 17, 2003
      Oh no! I've only listened to their songs cos they were playing on all radio stations...Rosanna, Pamela, etc.....alleluia! I think the heaviest was "Hold the Line" in 197?. TOTO's claverist is going to become a woman with a surgery, OUTCH! He will have a new name finishing with a "A"...I don't remember exactly. I saw a report on those surgeries, it is so painful! Gays in music: it's not new....but a transexual, I wonder if he's the first. Marilyn Manson's singer is near to be...but I don't think he had "THE" surgery. Well, I try to understand the best I can this world...sometimes I think I'm not from this world! Why doing complicated, when things are so simple?

      EURK!

      Tange :^(

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 17, 2003
        The toto guy, a sex change? It was all a hoax..a joke they pulled
        because the guy can not tour with them this summer. So they made up a
        story to make people go "!!! @_@ !!!"

        catdeli
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 18, 2003
          Mark Free of King Kobra had a sex change.
          SHe is now known as Marcie Free.

          http://www.marciefree.com/

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 18, 2003
            One thing is sure is that they don't get all the "woman's kit". I mean periods every months, PSM a week before, the both taxes on Tampax, unlimited taste for sugar 3 days before, and a single pimple on the chin the day before.

            I've read on Internet about it and they get a clitoris......what a gift! All the baby girls should grow up with a manual called "How to use it, how to explain it" to be ready at 16 years old and "reach the sky". When a girl find out the mecanism of this small thing, the hardest thing is to guide her boyfriend in his ways to do. "Lower, higher, faster, whoops there!,stay there and don't stop!). And how many practices it takes, if you're tempted to fake when it's too long... and that you have pity of the guy!

            I don't know if those men who changed their sex can "use it" right, but I can't understand the transexuals. I'm a bit shy to write that, but it's the truth. There's so many inconvenients to be a woman (nope, I won't change!!!). Low salaries, bras that cost 40$ and all the cosmetics you need to look pleasant. A man that got a big belly, we call that "love handles", a woman that got a belly...is cute only when she's preignant. It's simple to be a man, I can't figure out this need to have a very painfull surgery only to wear dresses and have a full make up. If there's a guy who read that who is transexual, please explain it to me.

            Tange (???)

          • wipy1999
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 18, 2003
              The Scorps Hell Yeh Old Scorps Rule??? Whatever happened to the
              Scorps First drummer Wolfgang Dziony??? Hey Anybody ever here that
              Herman the German record?????--- In

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 18, 2003
                Herman from Scorpions? Nope........Tange

                wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:The Scorps Hell Yeh Old Scorps Rule??? Whatever happened to the

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 18, 2003
                  --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, wipy1999 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > The Scorps Hell Yeh Old Scorps Rule??? Whatever happened to the
                  > Scorps First drummer Wolfgang Dziony??? Hey Anybody ever here that
                  > Herman the German record?????---

                  Heard it? Ha, I have the original 1981 German import LP, titled "Nip
                  In The Bud", and the 1985 "Scorpions are popular now, let's cash in
                  with this" USA re-issue, titled "Herman Ze German and Friends". The
                  German one is cooler with a Hipgnosis cover and different songs. A
                  few German musicians guest on it but the American version the
                  original vocals and bass wiped out and has all these guys singing and
                  playing on it instead: Don Dokken, Steve Marriott(Humble Pie),
                  Charlie Huhn(Nugent, Victory), Jack Russell(Great White), Bobby
                  Blotzer & Juan Crucier(Ratt), and others. I got to get a new
                  turntable some time.....

                  catdeli
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 19, 2003
                    Wow. I remember when it came out in 85. I was thinking of getting it
                    but never got around to it. I also remember when it was rereleased
                    more recently..I didn't realize they fucked with it.