Macabre... And other fine topics of Metal Lust and Mayhem.....

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2003
      Wow You all,, just checked my Macabre club have not checked it in
      ages it is rocking now... My Usurper Club went under Ali the Usurper
      Webmaster should of put a link on to Usurper thats why it went under.
      My Exciter Club and Even Saxon Club is doing weak. The Trouble club
      is just about dead too. Glad The Anvil club is still kicking. I am
      still out here in Chicago. Tange and all I will try to visit Brazil
      for two weeks before I head back to Lima Peru. My kid just turned 4
      months sunday. Maybe I send you the photos of my kid Tange to your e
      mail and you can post it. Hey back to Macabre they will play
      Metalfest this year along with Usurper. To Lips what are The Anvil
      sales in Latin America???? I told you before lot of Anvil fans in
      Mexico and Brazil. I think in Peru and Uruguay just a few Anvil fans.
      Exciter is more big time in Peru. Lips I hope one day you guys can
      play in South America and Mexico. Ok Here it is for the Macabre club
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macabremurderclub/ Oh Man July 2nd is
      the big Macabre show in Chicago at the Double door with St. Vitus
      Debris Inc. and Eye Hate God for more info go to www.murdermetal.com
      and www.mindmelt.com Next week also Metalicufer at Cafe Lura
      www.cafelura.com Sorry all of you for all this Crazy info but I am on
      a roll here. Once more back to Anvil Hey Lips Any other festivals in
      the Us for you guys in the future?? Ok Got to go>>>> Saludos Ya All
      From Wipy From Chicago USSA....
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2003
        Hey Wipy,

        The baby is 4 months old? How nice! Does he have "metal for breakfeast".....anyway, I would be glad to see this little child of yours on a pic. I noticed that Anvil was popular in South America when I was surfing for some CD reviews. They are listed everywhere...I don't understand the texts cos it's in Spanish (or Portuguese). But if I refer to some chats I had with Saxon_Maniac (Brazil), we have the same taste for the bands. The 80's bands...

        Ozzy came in Quebec City last night with Finger Eleven and Vo�vod. I wasn't there...I'm broke, well. He sang during 2 1/2 hour his best songs except Perry Mason. He started with "War Pigs" and went on with the best Sabbath's songs including his hits. He always turns people crazy, kids and older fans screamed during all the show. He made them sang...some friends of mine went. Zack made "his" show. But this time, Ozzy is in shape for this tour and we can't refuse to admitt that he's just great to perform this way with his age, his health.

        By the way, Vo�vod played only 20 minutes and everybody was deceived about it. Finger Eleven is commercial stuff. Jason Newsted played with them....and with Ozzy. "No more tears" was hallucinating, that's what I heard about it. Province of Quebec: A show ticket is $ 59.80 + 5.90 TX = $ 65.70. It was the same price last year, but I had the money :)

        Well, well, well....The dear reviewers are not tender with Metallica. Someone told me that we can't hear any guitar solo in their whole new album! I have to catch some mp3s to check it. I know reviewers are not gods, but if they spit at Metallica, they surprise me. Normally, when the Record company of a band is "Hi Fi", they just have compliments to tell about a new CD. I heard St-Anger and if the whole album is in the same mood, I'm ashamed to say I agree with the reviewers.

        I talk, I talk...haaaaaa!

        Bye,

        Tange :^)

        wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
[...]