BLACK FLAG

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2003
      well im off to see black flag tonight,
      Im gonna enjoy this a lot.
      Hey guess what lips asked if I was at
      aerosmith / anvil in 81' haha.
      I wont be able to make it to the perth show
      im sorry, im gonna go to one in august. The
      reason im not going is because on july 16th
      Circle jerks and gbh and someother bands are
      playing in new york city, so im driving down there
      then on the 19th the same show is playing in worcester massachusetts
      with circle jerks gbh murphys law, and ateam. Sorry
      but ive been a jerk for a third of my life and I cant miss
      these shows.
      Im out. adios dudes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2003

        Hey, I used to play in a local men's hockey league(high-scoring
        center, #8)and on the way to our games I would crank Circle Jerks in
        the car to get psyched. It worked! I can't even remember the titles
        but there were a couple I would always play, "Susan's Killing Mel"
        is that the title of one? Can't find the tape right now. That tour is
        coming here on the 21 of July. I think I got to see Rollins on a
        Lollapalooza way back. AnViL/Aerosmith tour:SAW IT! Ha! Do you ever
        listen to a freakin' GREAT Boston band, Gang Green??? Super stuff and
        The Bags from the late 80's..love their shit!!

        Ciao, baby,
        catdeli

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2003
            --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, catdeli <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Hey, I used to play in a local men's hockey league(high-scoring
            > center, #8)and on the way to our games I would crank Circle Jerks
            in
            > the car to get psyched. It worked! I can't even remember the titles
            > but there were a couple I would always play, "Susan's Killing Mel"
            > is that the title of one? Can't find the tape right now. That tour
            is
            > coming here on the 21 of July. I think I got to see Rollins on a
            > Lollapalooza way back. AnViL/Aerosmith tour:SAW IT! Ha! Do you ever
            > listen to a freakin' GREAT Boston band, Gang Green??? Super stuff
            and
            > The Bags from the late 80's..love their shit!!
            >
            > Ciao, baby,
            > catdeli

            Hi there,

            I used to dig Circle Jerks a lot when I was on my hardcore trip. The
            albums "VII" and "Wild In The Streets" were very good. I saw them
            live in Montreal with 7 Seconds opening in 1989 or so. Hell, when I
            was in my hardcore band, we even opened for 7 Seconds in Quebec
            City...They were a cool band. Their cover of Luba's '99 Redballoons'
            was great.

            Used to like Gang Green too. My friends were very close to bring
            them to Quebec City (with us opening) at the end of the 80s...I used
            to like Bad Religion a lot too, a lot before they got they big
            contract with the big label....

            Well it's already been a long time ago...Not very much into hardcore
            anymore, just good heavy metal. \m/ \m/

            Guillaume