Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: you know whats funny

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2003
      I didn't want to mention it, but...I noticed that pic too in the member's album. Longhaired? Hmmmm...maybe he wanted you to be the girlfriend Catdeli :^) Manowar, who knows?? If someone had told me 20 years ago that Halford was gay, I didn't believe this...In 1984 I went near the bus, and he was talking, taking pics with the female fans! I worked with some gays and they're very nice most of the time, and like to talk with women...but for sex ===> you guys!

      Tange :)

      catdeli <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > I thought of it...lol. Catdeli told me on chat once that Doug was
      gay. I saw your pics in the member's album and yup...you can easily
      please a man who's gay. Take it as a compliment, cos gays have
      generally a lot of taste. Most of the time, they are designers,
      hairdressers or...musicians. Some hockey players are gays too....so?
      You problably have some chances to have your Halford's albums signed;
      get leather pants :)

      > Tange :)
      >
      >Yeah, well if anyone has looked in the photo section of this club,
      they would have seen a pic of me standing with none other than Doug
      Pinnick of King's X. Now this pic was taken in '96 and I never heard
      of the gay Doug thing then. But looking at the pic now,,,,hmmmm.
      Well, we are standing pretty close to each other...lol!
      Hey a few years ago I went on the ManOwaR bus,,,,do you think that
      they...?!?!?!?! no, no, couldn't be!

      King's X rules!
      catdeli
      ;^D