you know whats funny

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
      you know whats funny? I realized this a little while ago, it struck
      me very funny.
      Remember when I told you on the board a little while ago that Doug
      Pinnick of kings x brought me onto the BUS with him, well A while ago
      i put two and two together, and realized that he probably wanted to
      have sex with me, i mean why else would you invite an attractive
      young boy onto your tour bus after the show, why just this random
      guy, unless you want something out of it. hahaha. Maybe he was just
      being nice cause i told him i missed the show, although i was
      backstage and I was very interested in him(not cause im gay, but
      cause hes the singer of one of my very favorite bands) well doug is
      gay, and all the members of the site tell me that he probably wanted
      a little extra, hahaha, oh well at least i ducked out before it was
      too late, cause he did want me to stick around on the bus when I told
      him I had to split, I think he wanted to give me more than an
      autograph. hahahaha. Man I hope RoB Halford likes me, cause ive got a
      lot of albums for him to sign, and thats a rap.
      ahahah
      adios,
      DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNVILADICT
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
        I thought of it...lol. Catdeli told me on chat once that Doug was gay. I saw your pics in the member's album and yup...you can easily please a man who's gay. Take it as a compliment, cos gays have generally a lot of taste. Most of the time, they are designers, hairdressers or...musicians. Some hockey players are gays too....so? You problably have some chances to have your Halford's albums signed; get leather pants :)

        Tange :)

        xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
          > I thought of it...lol. Catdeli told me on chat once that Doug was
          gay. I saw your pics in the member's album and yup...you can easily
          please a man who's gay. Take it as a compliment, cos gays have
          generally a lot of taste. Most of the time, they are designers,
          hairdressers or...musicians. Some hockey players are gays too....so?
          You problably have some chances to have your Halford's albums signed;
          get leather pants :)

          > Tange :)
          >
          >Yeah, well if anyone has looked in the photo section of this club,
          they would have seen a pic of me standing with none other than Doug
          Pinnick of King's X. Now this pic was taken in '96 and I never heard
          of the gay Doug thing then. But looking at the pic now,,,,hmmmm.
          Well, we are standing pretty close to each other...lol!
          Hey a few years ago I went on the ManOwaR bus,,,,do you think that
          they...?!?!?!?! no, no, couldn't be!

          King's X rules!
          catdeli
          ;^D
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2003
            I didn't want to mention it, but...I noticed that pic too in the member's album. Longhaired? Hmmmm...maybe he wanted you to be the girlfriend Catdeli :^) Manowar, who knows?? If someone had told me 20 years ago that Halford was gay, I didn't believe this...In 1984 I went near the bus, and he was talking, taking pics with the female fans! I worked with some gays and they're very nice most of the time, and like to talk with women...but for sex ===> you guys!

            Tange :)