Metal for Breakfast

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2003
      When Attic records approached me and asked if I had any ideas for a
      compilation album title I came up with Metal for Breakfest and I
      originally wanted the guy eating nails, but I guess that the designer
      wanted to get his 2 cents in and get his name for coming up with the
      idea instead of me. It really pissed me off at the time but what the
      hell it was only the tip of the iceberg.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2003
          wow!!
          I had no idea you came up with Metal for Breakfast. I've always thought
          it was a great title.