I don't know...

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2003
      I don't know if the web helps a lot for Anvil's gigs. What would be
      interesting the next time that Tyler will be in a crowded Night Club,
      is to give a small printed paper to people with a question on it:"
      How did you know that Anvil plays here tonight? Web_ - A friend_ - A
      poster_ " It's not long to answer and to take back the small paper
      after it is filled out. Robb's son could count the answers and it
      would be easier to know where to announce Anvil. Can we count on the
      Radio Stations? If it's like here....I don't know. But just asking to
      people is the best way to know, just my opinion.

      Got to werk,