About the Backwaxed samples

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2003
      Did you find how to make them play Tony? There's nothing to do with
      them. Do I need a codec or what. I use Real One Player normally it's
      easier, but Window Media Player is by default. It doesn't play,
      cripes! I'm curious about it...

      Do you know how to make it works?

      Tange :(
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2003
        That site has sample from the other Anvil albums amd they work.
        I'm not sure what is wrong.

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine" <tangelaine2000@y...>