Re: As I was leaving!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
      Thanks for the link Tange.

      Anyways...i'm getting sick of all this spam we've been getting here
      lately so I have restricted membership. People have to apply for
      membership and I get to approve who gets in.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:>
        People have to apply for
        > membership and I get to approve who gets in.

        Yes, I think that's a good idea. Any REAL fans will ask to join.