Re: [Academy of Anvil] any sexy guys here?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      There's only one sexy guy here Tanya.....

      tanyaswingerlady_0 <tanyaswingerlady_0@...> wrote:i'm new in this group, and was hoping to meet some cool people who have some of the same interests...especially guys!

      anyone want to chat and see what we can hookup? here's my geocities page where my pics are. leave me a message.

      http://www.geocities.com/tanyas_webpage

      Tanya

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT