As I was leaving!!!

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
        Thanks for the link Tange.

        Anyways...i'm getting sick of all this spam we've been getting here
        lately so I have restricted membership. People have to apply for
        membership and I get to approve who gets in.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:>
          People have to apply for
          > membership and I get to approve who gets in.

          Yes, I think that's a good idea. Any REAL fans will ask to join.