Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Anvil on the web...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4 4:04 AM
      I know Tony; this is an old bio, but I like the way he expressed it. I will need your help and Catdeli's help, cos I want to continue this bio until 2003, in a short way to put on the fansite.

      Tony and Backwaxed.....sure I will try to find it right now.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4 4:44 AM
        tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        "I tried to find it but was unsuccessful. If you happen to find it
        again let me know. I'd like to link to it from the Anvil homepage."

        OOOH! I guess you tried to find it and browsed the pages, jeez. Last night I found it with the key words "Anvil album audio clip" and it was the second option in my list...but this morning, I can't find it! :) I will try to remember the site or to try another way...tonite, I'm going to be late!