  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      After a visit on every sites where Anvil is going to play in
      August...I wonder. I wonder how people can eat and sit during one of
      their show! I can't stay sitting during an Anvil show, my legs shake.
      For many shows it's like that, when I like the music. Maybe LIPS
      hired an agent who is an ex-cook?? How can I eat ribs and listen to
      Anvil? But I admit that I would like to try it and I'm going to try
      to find a cool resto-bar in Quebec, cos I want them back!

      August will be a hard month. I guess they took their holidays in
      August....look at that..lol.

      You amaze me Anvil, it's great to see that the word "artist" is still
      can be applied for a heavy band. You need to play, you love to play,
      you love people and you do what ever you want. I think it's great,
      but I regret that Captain2man don't visit us to talk about "the
      number" of gigs you've got for August. It's going to be fun, each
      week, different people: old fans, new fans and curious people! I'm
      glad :0)

      Tange