Re: anvil gigs

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      Really! WOW! You rule guys...You're going to have a great summer and
      I'm glad for you! But, I hope that you continue to write some music
      for the next album, ha? Why don't you have any SGS shirt? I would
      like to have this design on a shirt, it's just great (colors are
      perfect), I love this album and greek mythology. It would be
      nice...Well I add those date on the fansite. Thanks Tony!

      Tange :0)