anvil gigs

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      - June 27th Sneaky Dee's Toronto, Ontario, Canada
      - July 25 Raxx Brampton, Ontario, Canada
      - August 21 Lee's Palace Toronto, Ontario, Canada(NOT CONFIRMED)
      - August 23 Stone Henge London, Ontario, Canada
    • Elaine
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2003
        Really! WOW! You rule guys...You're going to have a great summer and
        I'm glad for you! But, I hope that you continue to write some music
        for the next album, ha? Why don't you have any SGS shirt? I would
        like to have this design on a shirt, it's just great (colors are
        perfect), I love this album and greek mythology. It would be
        nice...Well I add those date on the fansite. Thanks Tony!

        Tange :0)