Re: [Academy of Anvil] Luv to........

    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2003
      I'm so glad! You like blues? Me too...I saw Big Mama Thorton in 1978 with John Lee Hooker live, and I was hypnotized by the mood of this music. I'm still... I think that it's a good thing to like many kinds of music, I only have problems with rap and hip hop. "Smoking Green" sounds very "energized" live, you would love it! Welcome where you belong Pawla :)

      ´┐Żlaine

      pawladc65 <pauladc65@...> wrote:
      Miracle? I have been a Forum watcher for a while now..... No other
      women around, eh??? Yes, I am a Metal fan, always have been. BUT.....I
      am also a lover of many, many other kinds of music. I love classical,
      blues, motown, funk, jazz....lots of stuff....

      I was a witness to the "Plugged In Permanent" album. I think it's my
      favourite and it's Ivan's first album. (Ivan and I have been together
      for 8 years)
      I sat in on a lot of recordings at the studio in downtown Toronto
      where they did that album.I also slept a bit there too!! It was quite
      an experience.
      I even remember the first time I met G5.....
      Yes, to me these guys have become a little extended family.

      Can't decide between these two but "Doctor Kevorkian" and "Smokin'
      Green" are my fave's!!!!! Raw unleashed energy......Good driving music
      to speed to....LOL.

      Ta-ta for now, dahhlings.......

      Pawla

      > Miracle at the Academy! Another girl!!! Ivan's girl....wow. Please
      tell us your favorite Anvil's tunes. Your favorite bands! Come on.....