Next album

    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2003
      Hehehe.....I know the title of the next CD, not ya! And I won't tell
      cos it's a great title. You can torture me, I won't say!

      Tange
    • pawladc65
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2003
        Yeah?? Big friggin" deal....I know what it is too!!!

        Nah, nah, nah....

        Pawla
        (also known as Ivan's girl.....)
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2003
          Miracle at the Academy! Another girl!!! Ivan's girl....wow. Please tell us your favorite Anvil's tunes. Your favorite bands! Come on.....

          Tange :)

          pawladc65 <pauladc65@...> wrote:
          Yeah?? Big friggin" deal....I know what it is too!!!

          Nah, nah, nah....

          Pawla
          (also known as Ivan's girl.....)

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • pawladc65
          Message 4 of 5 , May 17, 2003
            Miracle? I have been a Forum watcher for a while now..... No other
            women around, eh??? Yes, I am a Metal fan, always have been. BUT.....I
            am also a lover of many, many other kinds of music. I love classical,
            blues, motown, funk, jazz....lots of stuff....

            I was a witness to the "Plugged In Permanent" album. I think it's my
            favourite and it's Ivan's first album. (Ivan and I have been together
            for 8 years)
            I sat in on a lot of recordings at the studio in downtown Toronto
            where they did that album.I also slept a bit there too!! It was quite
            an experience.
            I even remember the first time I met G5.....
            Yes, to me these guys have become a little extended family.

            Can't decide between these two but "Doctor Kevorkian" and "Smokin'
            Green" are my fave's!!!!! Raw unleashed energy......Good driving music
            to speed to....LOL.

            Ta-ta for now, dahhlings.......

            Pawla

            Message 5 of 5 , May 17, 2003
              I'm so glad! You like blues? Me too...I saw Big Mama Thorton in 1978 with John Lee Hooker live, and I was hypnotized by the mood of this music. I'm still... I think that it's a good thing to like many kinds of music, I only have problems with rap and hip hop. "Smoking Green" sounds very "energized" live, you would love it! Welcome where you belong Pawla :)

              ´┐Żlaine