Winged assasins - ERRATUM

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 4:47 PM
      "G5 kicked ass! Let me
      tell you, this song doesn't sound as well as that on the album."

      Sorry about my English again....I meant that Winged Assasins sounded
      better with G5 than recorded or played by someone else. It
      was "Heavy". I don't know...it's the Peavey 5 strings that makes the
      difference. I'm not a musician, but watching his hands on the bass, I
      saw that his way to play was more sophisticated than some other
      bassist. I think he's a lot melodic, not the same style than
      Harris...his own style.

      Tange