MOTHER OF GOD

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2003
      No picture with lemmy but, I got to hang out a talk to mickey dee and
      lemmy kilmister. I got MOTORHEAD SACRIFICE, signed by both lemmy and
      mickey dee, plus I asked lemmy if I could have two autographs and he
      said SURE MATE, and I got "HAWKIND hall of the mountain grill"
      autographed by mister kilmister himself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA and
      befor that I met JOHN BUSH ahahahahah and he autographed my
      copy of "ARMORED SAINT march of the saint" on vinyl. AHAHAHAHAH he
      even asked me what my name was so that he could write it on the
      record.
      Then I got to shake hands with scott ian, and got his signature on my
      tiket stub. Sweet deal. Hey and when I was talking to Mickee dee I
      told him all about how i know lips and he told me that hes a great
      friend of Lips from mickey dee's king diamond days. He said to Give
      ANVIL a big hello and that he wishes them the best of luck. AWSOME.
      He told me to tell lips hey. Isnt that cool. Ill see you adicts
      later, as for tuesday, im gonna go see KINGS X
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2003
        Great show Dan! And.....KingX Tuesday? Fun!! I have always wanted to go to ask for autographs or something like that, but a "female fan" is always misunderstood when she waits for a musician. The only time I asked for, it was in 1984 to Steve Harris. What happened is that Bruce Dickinson asked me to go in their bus and looking at his monkey face, I would say that it's not an autograph that he wanted to give me. The big guy that was checking the bus door didn't want to let me go. So I started to yell at the band in French very insulting things....Harris wasn't there. He finally arrived and got up in the bus and he understood French. I explained what was going on, with Dickinson insulting me as Wipy did once...He signed my "Revue" and apologized for all the band and the crue. He helped me to get out of this damn bus, telling he was sorry. All the people was looking at me like if I was a groupie. I felt ashamed and I've never asked an autograph to anyone after that. Only to Anvil, cos they're all married and quiet now!!!! No danger with them, lol. TONITE WE'LL ROCK ON "RACE AGAINST TIME", "JACKHAMMER", "FORGED IN FIRE" ETC..........YAY!!!!!! ENCORES! Tange :)

        xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:No picture with lemmy but, I got to hang out a talk to mickey dee and
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • xcygnusxyyzx
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2003
          i always get jealous ofchick because they usually get to just hang
          out with the bands and shit, but I see what you meen, about being
          missunderstood, keep on rockin.
          dan