If Guillaume found a babysitter....

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2003
      Hello Guillaume,

      If finally you decided to come to see Anvil at the Arlequin Sunday
      night, well it will be hard to recognize Catdeli and tangelaine2000
      ha? I'll be with friends, I'm curly 5'7 feet...blond and longhaired.
      But I have a poneytail sometimes. I will probably have my black Anvil
      shirt with the small yellow logo "on my heart". Catdeli is
      longhaired, beard and at least 6 feet tall. He looks a bit like the
      Christ :)...Anyway, the only people that will seem to know the songs
      by heart, singing and banging head...we'll be with them.

      I hope you'll be there! And...don't wear your leather coat. I don't
      know if it's still the same but in the 80's, they obliged people to
      put their leather coat at the entry. They "lost" my brand new leather
      coat in 1982, it was during the winter. I don't know if they forbid
      the leather again...

      Well, I went just in front the ancient Electric Circle tonite...LIPS
      would have a heart attack to see what it became. They painted a kind
      of scenery on it, very cute....but it doesn't give us back a club to
      hear good bands.

      See ya! ( I hope)

      Tange