Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: To canada i drive

    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2003
      My job begins to make me sweat...I don't know....In July, maybe I will be there. It would be fun to see a couple of members during the summer...We'll see!

      catdeli <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"
      <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
      > To canada I drive on the 18th of july
      > to see anvil of course
      > Who will i meet in perth?
      > Ijust bught two tickets on ebay, and will
      > be seeing anvil for the first time.
      > Hope to see some more academy members at the show.
      > Im seeing motorhead tonight, this show will kick ass!!!!!!!!!

      Yes, Dan, you will have a rare opportunity to see MOTORHEAD with a
      different guitarist tonight. Phil Campbell's mother passed away
      earlier this week and he went back to the UK. So he will not play 2
      shows, Wednesday's show and tonights. DANZIG's Todd Scofield will
      fill in for these 2 shows. Be sure to hang around after and get a
      picture of yourself with Lemmy !!

      Cheers!
      catdeli