To canada i drive

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2003
      To canada I drive on the 18th of july
      to see anvil of course
      Who will i meet in perth?
      Ijust bught two tickets on ebay, and will
      be seeing anvil for the first time.
      Hope to see some more academy members at the show.
      Im seeing motorhead tonight, this show will kick ass!!!!!!!!!
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2003
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"
        <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
        > To canada I drive on the 18th of july
        > to see anvil of course
        > Who will i meet in perth?
        > Ijust bught two tickets on ebay, and will
        > be seeing anvil for the first time.
        > Hope to see some more academy members at the show.
        > Im seeing motorhead tonight, this show will kick ass!!!!!!!!!

        Yes, Dan, you will have a rare opportunity to see MOTORHEAD with a
        different guitarist tonight. Phil Campbell's mother passed away
        earlier this week and he went back to the UK. So he will not play 2
        shows, Wednesday's show and tonights. DANZIG's Todd Scofield will
        fill in for these 2 shows. Be sure to hang around after and get a
        picture of yourself with Lemmy !!

        Cheers!
        catdeli
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2003
          My job begins to make me sweat...I don't know....In July, maybe I will be there. It would be fun to see a couple of members during the summer...We'll see!

          catdeli <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"