On to QC for the show !!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      "Frontenac Chateau, baby; I cross the frontier at ten. Got a whip in
      my hand, and a Husky at leather's end."~~B.O.C.

      That's right, it's off across the tundra to the AnViL concert in
      Quebec City for me. Packing my things into my dogsled, got my 8 track
      tapes, cans of Red Bull, drum sticks(if Robb needs a break), road
      maps, toque, bags of Frito's, cans of SPAM, Excedrin and earplugs
      (why? the damage is already done!). I guess that about covers
      everything.
      AnViL, have a great, rockin' show tonight and I'll be there Sunday
      night to have my face caved in! Now, "Mush, ye huskies! Haaaa!"~~~~>

      catdeli