Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Imagine this titty fuck here

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2003
      No thanks...My Gspot is at the right place, no need to play in the garbages!

      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I remove the username from the group as soon as they post this
      stuff.

      As for tiity fucking. If you don't feel adequate enough then try anal
      sex instead. :)

      Tony
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"