Re: Imagine this titty fuck here

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2003
      Tony, that kind of message puts me completely in rage. First it's not
      the place to post them...Second, my breast is not big enough to do
      such funny things like that!! How should I feel, tell me? :)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2003
        I remove the username from the group as soon as they post this
        stuff.

        As for tiity fucking. If you don't feel adequate enough then try anal
        sex instead. :)

        Tony
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2003
          No thanks...My Gspot is at the right place, no need to play in the garbages!

          tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I remove the username from the group as soon as they post this