Re: Tony...yoohoo!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2003
      There are no Lithium mines here. What they do here in some newer
      sections of town is give all the streets in the same area streets with
      a naming theme. We have a section with streets named after the Great
      Lakes (Superior, Erie, etc..). Thunder Bay Telephone is on Lithium.
      Other streets in the area: Tungsten, Cobalt, Copper, Alloy

      As for paintball..I just got back in home from an out of town
      tournament. Most places paintball is all year around. In the winter we
      play indoors.

      Later
      Tony

      > I went on your site just a minute ago and I saw that you updated. We
      can go on the company' s website that you work for. Jeez, a great
      site! Doesn the customer service is really on "Lithium Drive"? Isn't
      strange to name a street like that...Is there mines of lithium around
      Thunder Bay? Paintball is going to begin soon, in shape? Bye! Tange :)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2003
        Paintball during winter? When I went (ONCE, 1992) at the beginning of this sport was played only outside. I was so stressed, man.....I was scared! Finally I found a quiet place in the wood with a blueberries and blackberries spots. I sat there and I ate the fruits....the "gun" stayed away from me. I felt like Arnold S. in the movie "Predator". Maybe it can be a kind of relaxation for some people, but not for me. :*( I'm not tough enough. When they found me, they wondered if I had paint in my mouth, cos the blackberries + blueberries made my teeth dark blue, lol..... Tange :)

        tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:There are no Lithium mines here. What they do here in some newer