Tony...yoohoo!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2003
      I went on your site just a minute ago and I saw that you updated. We can go on the company' s website that you work for. Jeez, a great site! Doesn the customer service is really on "Lithium Drive"? Isn't strange to name a street like that...Is there mines of lithium around Thunder Bay? Paintball is going to begin soon, in shape? Bye! Tange :)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2003
        There are no Lithium mines here. What they do here in some newer
        sections of town is give all the streets in the same area streets with
        a naming theme. We have a section with streets named after the Great
        Lakes (Superior, Erie, etc..). Thunder Bay Telephone is on Lithium.
        Other streets in the area: Tungsten, Cobalt, Copper, Alloy

        As for paintball..I just got back in home from an out of town
        tournament. Most places paintball is all year around. In the winter we
        play indoors.

        Later
        Tony

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2003
          Paintball during winter? When I went (ONCE, 1992) at the beginning of this sport was played only outside. I was so stressed, man.....I was scared! Finally I found a quiet place in the wood with a blueberries and blackberries spots. I sat there and I ate the fruits....the "gun" stayed away from me. I felt like Arnold S. in the movie "Predator". Maybe it can be a kind of relaxation for some people, but not for me. :*( I'm not tough enough. When they found me, they wondered if I had paint in my mouth, cos the blackberries + blueberries made my teeth dark blue, lol..... Tange :)

          tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:There are no Lithium mines here. What they do here in some newer