Anvil will play at 12:30 at the Cactus

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      After all the emails that I sent, I received one from this bar at Rimouski. It says: ----- Original Message ----- From: Bar Chez Pull To: �laine R. Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 5:42 PMSubject: Re: Je monte ty ou pas?
      voici les heures pour le m�talfest 3 a rimouski...21h ouverture des portes22h CRYSTAL CASTLE (compo original ressemble a maiden et edguy)23h WARFACE black sabbath et ozzy00h30 ANVIL alors voila..billets pr�-vente 7$ a la porte 10$ alp steff emond pull-cactus rimouski----- Original Message ----- From: �laine R. To: barchezpull@... Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 5:22 PMSubject: Je monte ty ou pas?
      J'avais entendu dire qu'Anvil jouait le 9 mai, mais c'est des cover bands que je vois sur votre site. Je monte pas � Rimouski pour des cover bands, on a en masse ici. Si ils jouent, ce serait bien de l'afficher. J'ai aucun moyen de le savoir. er Don't use a translator, it is not a "French" that is used by Internet. The guy answered me that at: 21:00 : Door's opening22:00 : CRYSTAL CASTLE (do their own songs but it sounds a lot like Maiden and Edguy)23:00 : WARFACE (Black sabbath et Ozzy..cover band)12:30 : ANVIL I'm not sure you're going to shop on Saturday.....Rimouski is at 4 hours from Quebec city and the stores close at 5 pm. :)