Re: [Academy of Anvil] got to tell you

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Dan! Which Gentle Giant's album did you listen to? lol..."The Power and the Glory" I guess? I smoked green at this time of my teen age, ...and I was "puked"! Happy to see that we can be agree :) I'm making a X on my calendar each day, and now...only 10 days to hear the Anvil tunes and sound.But, I won't smoke and I won't be puked, cos I don't want to miss a single note of it! See ya pal! Tange :)

      xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:as to what tange said, i have to agree. Metal was only good in the
      80s i missed the 80s but i still know. The only good metal albums out
      today are being put out by bands from the 80s. There are a few good
      new bands coming out today, but honestly metal cannot really progress.
      if black and death metal is progression i dont want any part of it.
      I own most of the uriah heep and deep purple albums now. Im looking
      for something new, I heard GENTLE GIANT the other day, and i almost
      puked. Getting into southern rock now these days, along with a lot of
      other bands, iclding the LIVELY ONES and THE ANIMALS. ADios
      muchachos.
      Dan