Re: [Academy of Anvil] Messiah Force...

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
      Is there an album from Kraken?

      As I understand it, Tange, there were 2 bands called Kraken in the
      early 80's, one in England and this Canadian one. Translated from
      Japanese(rather badly, but...):

      KRAKEN/Demo LP 1983/199?
      There are an identical band opinion, a difference band opinion in
      Kraken which is known as the band of NWOBHM and Kraken which was
      being active in Canada the same time but it is Kraken of the latter
      that I like probably. The album to have supposed to finish to push
      becomes the boot, the color record which was sprung in recent years.
      (As for my one, the various colors seem to exist with the red, the
      blue, the yellow in the others.) , Because it is a bootleg, the
      timbre is the worst but the music, the performance power and so on
      are sensations such as the great orthodox school power metal well. I
      think ,Jag Panzer-like however, it is.

      cAt of Deli

    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
        ARGGHH But There is A Kraken from Columbia the first two Kraken cds
        were alright the other Kraken Cds all Suck.They have been around
        since 1983...--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, catdeli
        <tangelaine2000@y...>