Re: [Academy of Anvil] Messiah Force...

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27 3:54 PM
      Lips has never finished to produce for Kraken, as I understood. But, yunno the way I understand english is not always right. Is there an album from Kraken?

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27 7:21 PM
        Is there an album from Kraken?

        As I understand it, Tange, there were 2 bands called Kraken in the
        early 80's, one in England and this Canadian one. Translated from
        Japanese(rather badly, but...):

        KRAKEN/Demo LP 1983/199?
        There are an identical band opinion, a difference band opinion in
        Kraken which is known as the band of NWOBHM and Kraken which was
        being active in Canada the same time but it is Kraken of the latter
        that I like probably. The album to have supposed to finish to push
        becomes the boot, the color record which was sprung in recent years.
        (As for my one, the various colors seem to exist with the red, the
        blue, the yellow in the others.) , Because it is a bootleg, the
        timbre is the worst but the music, the performance power and so on
        are sensations such as the great orthodox school power metal well. I
        think ,Jag Panzer-like however, it is.

        cAt of Deli

      • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27 8:26 PM
          ARGGHH But There is A Kraken from Columbia the first two Kraken cds
          were alright the other Kraken Cds all Suck.They have been around
          since 1983...--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, catdeli
          <tangelaine2000@y...>