Re: [Academy of Anvil] Messiah Force...

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
      Cool Tange Yeh all this courtesy Of listening to MF was from
      www.vibrationsofdoom.com Today I listened to Exterminator OLd School
      DEath from Brazil. Gosh Damn Brazil produces the best Metal in Latin
      America. Yeh any info on any other obscure Canadian metal bands
      PLEASE??? What is this Kraken band all about that I think LIps
      Produced???? I know the first Kraken CD from Columbia KIcks ass yeh
      Kraken 80s metal from Columbia.......--- In
      academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "@ T @" <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:
      > I remember them, they were known a bit here around 1986...But I
      don't know if they are still active. They are all from the province
      of Quebec, and it's a rarity (except Voïvod who had the chance
      to "almost" have Jason from Metallica in the band.....) to see a
      french Canadian metal band succeeds out of our borders. I ckeck for
      websites and I didn't find any. If one of you find a the Girlschool
      site, post the URL, please. tange

      > wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I am listening to Messiah
      Force from Canada now. Do they have a
      > website??? I am sure they do not exist now,, Any info PLease??
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
        Lips has never finished to produce for Kraken, as I understood. But, yunno the way I understand english is not always right. Is there an album from Kraken?

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
          Is there an album from Kraken?

          As I understand it, Tange, there were 2 bands called Kraken in the
          early 80's, one in England and this Canadian one. Translated from
          Japanese(rather badly, but...):

          KRAKEN/Demo LP 1983/199?
          There are an identical band opinion, a difference band opinion in
          Kraken which is known as the band of NWOBHM and Kraken which was
          being active in Canada the same time but it is Kraken of the latter
          that I like probably. The album to have supposed to finish to push
          becomes the boot, the color record which was sprung in recent years.
          (As for my one, the various colors seem to exist with the red, the
          blue, the yellow in the others.) , Because it is a bootleg, the
          timbre is the worst but the music, the performance power and so on
          are sensations such as the great orthodox school power metal well. I
          think ,Jag Panzer-like however, it is.

          cAt of Deli

        • wipy1999
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
            ARGGHH But There is A Kraken from Columbia the first two Kraken cds
            were alright the other Kraken Cds all Suck.They have been around
            since 1983...--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, catdeli