Messiah Force...

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
      I am listening to Messiah Force from Canada now. Do they have a
      website??? I am sure they do not exist now,, Any info PLease??
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
        I remember them, they were known a bit here around 1986...But I don't know if they are still active. They are all from the province of Quebec, and it's a rarity (except Vo�vod who had the chance to "almost" have Jason from Metallica in the band.....) to see a french Canadian metal band succeeds out of our borders. I ckeck for websites and I didn't find any. If one of you find a the Girlschool site, post the URL, please. tange

        wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I am listening to Messiah Force from Canada now. Do they have a

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
          Cool Tange Yeh all this courtesy Of listening to MF was from
          www.vibrationsofdoom.com Today I listened to Exterminator OLd School
          DEath from Brazil. Gosh Damn Brazil produces the best Metal in Latin
          America. Yeh any info on any other obscure Canadian metal bands
          PLEASE??? What is this Kraken band all about that I think LIps
          Produced???? I know the first Kraken CD from Columbia KIcks ass yeh
          Kraken 80s metal from Columbia.......--- In
          academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "@ T @" <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:
          > I remember them, they were known a bit here around 1986...But I
          don't know if they are still active. They are all from the province
          of Quebec, and it's a rarity (except Voïvod who had the chance
          to "almost" have Jason from Metallica in the band.....) to see a
          french Canadian metal band succeeds out of our borders. I ckeck for
          websites and I didn't find any. If one of you find a the Girlschool
          site, post the URL, please. tange

          > wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I am listening to Messiah
          Force from Canada now. Do they have a
          > website??? I am sure they do not exist now,, Any info PLease??
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
            Lips has never finished to produce for Kraken, as I understood. But, yunno the way I understand english is not always right. Is there an album from Kraken?

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
              Is there an album from Kraken?

              As I understand it, Tange, there were 2 bands called Kraken in the
              early 80's, one in England and this Canadian one. Translated from
              Japanese(rather badly, but...):

              KRAKEN/Demo LP 1983/199?
              There are an identical band opinion, a difference band opinion in
              Kraken which is known as the band of NWOBHM and Kraken which was
              being active in Canada the same time but it is Kraken of the latter
              that I like probably. The album to have supposed to finish to push
              becomes the boot, the color record which was sprung in recent years.
              (As for my one, the various colors seem to exist with the red, the
              blue, the yellow in the others.) , Because it is a bootleg, the
              timbre is the worst but the music, the performance power and so on
              are sensations such as the great orthodox school power metal well. I
              think ,Jag Panzer-like however, it is.

              cAt of Deli

            • wipy1999
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27, 2003
                ARGGHH But There is A Kraken from Columbia the first two Kraken cds
                were alright the other Kraken Cds all Suck.They have been around
                since 1983...--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, catdeli