Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: FUCk

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
      I agree with you anyway Wipy, fuckin Yahoo!!!!

      wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Sorry I posted on How I hate Spit and the post never came in. Oh Well
      Maybe those Alternative posers Cursed me. I am now listening to
      Killers from France Great Stuff. Hey Lips and Company When will Anvil
      tour South America???? Late,,,, Wipy.....--- In