FUCk

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
      Sorry Tange and Tony Fucking Yahoo did not put my posts in??????
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
        Sorry I posted on How I hate Spit and the post never came in. Oh Well
        Maybe those Alternative posers Cursed me. I am now listening to
        Killers from France Great Stuff. Hey Lips and Company When will Anvil
        tour South America???? Late,,,, Wipy.....--- In
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
          I agree with you anyway Wipy, fuckin Yahoo!!!!

          wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Sorry I posted on How I hate Spit and the post never came in. Oh Well