Forgotten Tales video

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 4:46 AM
      I regret now that they didn't come in Montreal with Anvil in november
      2002. I did download their video (25 megs) on their site (
      www.forgottentales.com ) and I think this woman has a better voice
      life. For the music, it's a kind of "mediƩval Speed metal". Their
      site is very touchy, but not practical. We can hear some samples of
      Mp3, but it's hard to find them. It's in "Discography". I think she's
      got the nicest rock voice I've heard (a bit of Benatar too...). And
      yess...she sings a lot better than Lee Aaron, Lita Ford or Doro.
      That's my opinion. If you got the chance to download the video and
      put your real player full screen...well she looks pretty nice too.
      But as she's a part of a band, she doesn't take all the place on the
      stage. Let me know if I exagerate of if you're agree.

      Are you all dead? Where are you all?