My new pics

  • dehbbee229
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2003
      Well, my boyfriend and girkfriend got really asted and took pics. Thought I would share them with you all.
      I know you'll enjoy them cause we did!!

      http://weknowshe.says.it
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2003
        I was doing all the stores where they sells music instruments to ask the right to paste the Anvil's poster. They all said yes and they all knew Anvil for sure! To be sure that the poster would be inside the store, I wrote Anvil big enough and the rest of the infos a bit smaller. This way, people got to get near the window to read and the store can make a sale. It's a good deal, it worked everywhere. The poster is not bad, I must say. Good quality of paper. I had a place in the window where all the cars and bus can look at it, going from uptown to downtown. It's the "non-commercial" radio station. Radio Basse-ville. Denis Musique! The guy who answered plays in Forgotten Tales and he sure knew Anvil...He was glad, cos if they didn't do The Medley with Anvil, it was because the bar didn't want to pay them enough. His wife sings in the band, he made me heard his album. I was astonished by this voice. A voice mixed of Debby from Headpins, Ann Wilson, Lee Aaron and the girl in Acid. She sings on a Speed Metal beat, it was interesting. But, me and the speed metal....yunno. The music played, Anvil's poster was on the counter...A guy and another arrrived:"ANVIL! Are they still active?" I answered:"Lips had a son, he should be!"...They all laugh, and finally a guy arrived telling he made the first part of Anvil, long ago. He had short hair and glasses. Some talked about Lips running in The Saint-Charles, from the stage to the bar :) Some talked about the video Mad Dog. Quebec City is a big village, it won't be long everybody will know Anvil is coming in town. I talked so much that I will have to do the Tatoo clinics, the Gyms and Motorcycle stores next week. At my next days off. I walk miles today. I put the poster in the files. I will try to keep on for Tony & Catdeli (If they want it) Tange