Re: [Academy of Anvil] power hour

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2003
      I saw this video for the first time, hey! Mad dog...It's a great video and so funny. I didn't know we could recorded on the satellite. Power hour is also at 3:00 pm, well I saw it.
      The first thing I think when I saw LIPS in backstage last november, was that he had some "Ozzy ways"...not when Ozzy is under his meds, but when he is normal. When I saw Lips disguised, well I thought the same thing. Ozzy likes to show his funny videos before his shows and be disguised. Maybe he listened too much Sabbath and now, getting more "mature" he's a lot like the Oz man. Maybe Ozzy copied Lips???
      I liked to see the whole band too. Robb with long hair, Ian and Dave. Well, I will watch this broadcast now I know the number of the channel.
      Tange :)
      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:the vid was Mad Dog