power hour

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
      Watching the Power Hour right now. The hostess said an Anvil vid is
      coming up.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
        the vid was Mad Dog
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2003
          We have Bell express Vu now, a satellite...I can catch "Ontario". I'll check in the big book, I'm all mixed with that satellite. The first time I succeeded to open the TV, I opened it on porns movies. There's so many channels, I was trapped in that dirty world (lol). Then I realized that I was not "updated" at all about pornography's stuff. "He got a condom!!!"..."A pink condom!!!!" < blush > @_@
          I sent a email at "Chez Pull" Bar (Cactus) with the pics of The Medley, it was easy for once to describe my point of view about this show.....IN FRENCH! I wrote to tell them to promote the show and to get ready! There's a lot of little places around (villages) with rockers that know Anvil. If they don't know, they won't go... I wrote a lot, I guess you're not surprised.
          Going to work......
          Tange :0)

          tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Watching the Power Hour right now. The hostess said an Anvil vid is
          coming up.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2003
            I saw this video for the first time, hey! Mad dog...It's a great video and so funny. I didn't know we could recorded on the satellite. Power hour is also at 3:00 pm, well I saw it.
            The first thing I think when I saw LIPS in backstage last november, was that he had some "Ozzy ways"...not when Ozzy is under his meds, but when he is normal. When I saw Lips disguised, well I thought the same thing. Ozzy likes to show his funny videos before his shows and be disguised. Maybe he listened too much Sabbath and now, getting more "mature" he's a lot like the Oz man. Maybe Ozzy copied Lips???
            I liked to see the whole band too. Robb with long hair, Ian and Dave. Well, I will watch this broadcast now I know the number of the channel.
            Tange :)
            tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:the vid was Mad Dog